1) Tell about yourself in exactly twenty words.
I can do it in just one word. COLORFUL!
2) How did you get involved in ‘A Note to Etienne’?
I got involved with 'A Note to Etienne' because I had previously worked with almost the entire crew before on past projects such as 'Hopelessy In June' and 'Solo The Series'. I loved the time that I spent on those sets and would jump at the chance to work with them again!
3) Have you ever worked on a foreign film before? What was it like working on a french film? Write something in French (without looking it up!)
I had never worked on a foreign film before working on 'A Note to Etienne.' It was amazing to work with the French speaking actors because the language is so beautiful. When filming, I didn't know exactly what they were saying but the actors were so incredibly talented that I was able to understand the dialogue through their emotions and actions.
4) What project(s) are you working on next?
As a freelance makeup artist it is so hard to know what my future endeavors will be. Although I have been working less on sets and more with individual clients lately which is super sad because I love the energy of movie sets!
5) What's one talent we'd be surprised you're able to do?
I don't really know if this qualifies as a talent but I'm pretty incredible at playing Flip Cup. :D