1) Tell about yourself in exactly twenty words.
I’m a film school graduate breaking into the industry via the casting department on many studio and independent films.
2) How did you get involved in ‘A Note to Etienne’?
Well, seeing that I live with the director, he had no choice but to work with me.
3) Have you ever worked on a foreign film before? What was it like working on a french film? Write something in French (without looking it up!)
I have worked on foreign produced films, but none in a foreign language. Je m'appelle Rachel.
4) What project(s) are you working on next?
I'm the casting assistant on several television series and movies in pre-production (including Nolan’s next movie about a certain black-suited superhero…). I'm also working on Eli's next short, A Boy's Life.
5) What's the strangest casting situation you've ever been involved in?
Casting an "internet sex chat girl" for an independent film I was working on.