1) Tell about yourself in exactly twenty words.
Frank Mohler is a self-proclaimed Beta Male who is passionate about sports, movies, tv, beer, and beautiful, yet unobtainable, women.
2) How did you get involved in ‘A Note to Etienne’?
I had cut a short film for Producer Allison Vanore and Executive Producer PJ Gaynard the year before, so when the Original Editor of ANTE had to pull out, Allison asked if I was available. I told here that as long as she didn't think it would conflict with the other 2 projects I was working on for her, I'd be happy to join the team.
3) Have you ever worked on a foreign film before? What was it like working on a french film? Write something in French (without looking it up!)
No. But it wasn't too bad as I had taken French in high school and college, so I knew just enough to feel comfortable matching up the imagery with the narration. Luckily, Caitlin had already pieced together the audio before I came onboard, so that made it even easier.
"Voulez-Vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"
4) What project(s) are you working on next?
I'm currently finishing up work on a couple of DVD bonus features, and enjoying the launch of SOLO-The Series, I web series I edited for ANTE Producer, Allison Vanore.
5) If you could watch just one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
I refuse to answer that question. There is no fair answer.... Fine. The Princess Bride. Its got a little bit of everything in it.