Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Posters and Progress


Yes, I know. Two months have gone by without an inkling of a progress update. Sure, I could blame it on the 12-hour job I’ve been so fervently working at, or I could just own up to my epic failure and apologize. Sorry for my momentary absence.

That being said, I just wanted to fill you in on all of the juicy progress. We’re entirely wrapped with post-production on the short, and we’ve even screened it to quite a few audiences, and the film has been welcomed enthusiastically!

As far as festivals are going, we’ve submitted to the first eight, and we have ten more festivals looming just around the corner. By the end of the year, we should have 30 festival screeners submitted and, with hope, many acceptances.

For those of you on the ‘Etienne’ team, I haven’t forgot about you at all. We’re in the process of creating DVDs just for you, and I’d like to have a private screening once the dust has settled.

In the meantime, I’d love your opinion on which poster design you like best. If there’s anything about the poster that you think needs altering, I’d love to hear from you. Poster designer, Geo Herrera, would love feedback as well!


POSTER DESIGNS


Poster Design #1: Pink cursive font


Poster Design #2: Maroon/Mustard Yellow papyrus font


Poster Design #3: Maroon/turqoise papyrus font

No comments:

Post a Comment