Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Questions w/ Frank Mohler


The Editor

1) Tell about yourself in exactly twenty words.

Frank Mohler is a self-proclaimed Beta Male who is passionate about sports, movies, tv, beer, and beautiful, yet unobtainable, women.

2) How did you get involved in ‘A Note to Etienne’?

I had cut a short film for Producer Allison Vanore and Executive Producer PJ Gaynard the year before, so when the Original Editor of ANTE had to pull out, Allison asked if I was available. I told here that as long as she didn't think it would conflict with the other 2 projects I was working on for her, I'd be happy to join the team.

3) Have you ever worked on a foreign film before? What was it like working on a french film? Write something in French (without looking it up!)

No. But it wasn't too bad as I had taken French in high school and college, so I knew just enough to feel comfortable matching up the imagery with the narration. Luckily, Caitlin had already pieced together the audio before I came onboard, so that made it even easier.

"Voulez-Vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"

4) What project(s) are you working on next?

I'm currently finishing up work on a couple of DVD bonus features, and enjoying the launch of SOLO-The Series, I web series I edited for ANTE Producer, Allison Vanore.

5) If you could watch just one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?

I refuse to answer that question. There is no fair answer.... Fine. The Princess Bride. Its got a little bit of everything in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment