1) Tell about yourself in exactly twenty words.
I enjoy working against the elements, squishing into small spaces and listening to ambiences... I'm all about sound.
2) How did you get involved in ‘A Note to Etienne’?
I went through undergraduate with Eli, although he was a year or two ahead of me. We worked on several films together and have kept in touch ever since.
3) Have you ever worked on a foreign film before? What was it like working on a french film? Write something in French (without looking it up!)
I have worked on several films where spanish was the primary language before but ANTE was my first all french film. When it comes to editing production audio, working in a language you don't primarily speak can be very tricky and requires lots of notes and a translated script (with both languages). It actually is quite fun because I begin pick up phrases in the language I would not normally use.
4) What project(s) are you working on next?
I am working on several projects at the moment, all of which are being submitted to the Sundance Film Festival this September.
5) What song describes you best? Why?
There's so much music in the world, how can I choose only one song?